Workforce development programs.
- Medical Coder-Health Information Professionals
- Pharmacy Technician
- Landscape Maintenance Technician
- Medical Billing and Insurance
Each student will acquire the educational training and support needed to secure employment upon program completion.
To apply for any of our adult workforce development programs, please click the button below to fill out the form.
Start your journey today.
Apply In Person Monday-Thursday
- A placement test is require (testing in English and math) at the time you submit your application.
- This is a walk-in exam, and no appointment is necessary.
- If you do not have your high school diploma/equivalency or transcript at time of submitting your application, you will need it before enrollment.
- Please research your program of interest before applying.