What you will learn.
2021 classes will begin in September
- Learn the basics of filmmaking, photography, and design.
- Create visual stories using digital imaging technologies.
- Work with professional videographers, photographers and graphic designers
- Gain experience in photography, art, motion graphics, and much more
- Build a strong digital portfolio for your future career pathway.
No cost to BPS and charter school students!
Space is limited
- Classes are held: Monday-Friday
- 3:30-4:00pm: Snack and Youth Support Time (Academic Tutoring; College & Career Prep; Social/Emotional Support)
- 4:00-6:30pm: Class Time
- 6:30pm: Youth Arts and Technology dismissal; Please arrange for reliable transportation